RESIDENT EVIL: THE MERCENARIES 3D ACTION - NINTENDO 3DS
Resident Evil is a saga that has enjoyed enormous success over the years, both in Italy and around the world. Resident Evil: the Mercenaries 3D will delight all fans of the series (and others!), which debuts in stereoscopic 3D for the first time – only on Nintendo 3DS!
Those who played Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5 will certainly remember the Mercenaries game mode, particularly appreciated and praised by those who played the two titles. That mode required the player to kill as many zombies as possible within a given time frame, and Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D for Nintendo 3DS offers an extended and enriched version.
The game takes different locations from the last two chapters of the series, within which the player has to deal with hordes of zombies and scary creatures!
After choosing one of the many well-known faces of the series (Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton, Hunk, Claire Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, Jack Krausered and Albert Wesker), the weapons and special abilities (unlockable during the adventure) the game begins. The aim of the game is precisely to kill the greatest number of enemies within a certain time limit, a limit that can be extended by destroying special objects scattered throughout the level.
Fully enjoyable solo, Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D also features an addictive multiplayer mode, which allows two players to work together to kill as many enemies as possible. The connection between the consoles can take place both in the local network and online.
Playing in two it is possible to perform special combined moves otherwise not practicable playing alone.
It is also possible to communicate with your adventure partner through predefined phrases.
- Resident Evil horror is in 3D for the first time!
- Game structure suitable for everyone: all you need is an easy trigger to kill the most enemies within the time limit.
- Tons of characters, weapons and special abilities available.
- Multiplayer mode both offline and online, which offers the possibility to take advantage of otherwise unavailable attacks by playing alone.
- Detailed and captivating graphics for a unique gaming experience.
- Includes Resident Evil: Revelations demo.
- In preordine
- Immediate availability